Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional ™HEALTHCARE BLUEPRINT:
Custom wealth planning for healthcare professionals
What separates an effective healthcare advisory firm from the rest? How can I avoid making investment mistakes that cost money or trigger tax penalties? At what point should I pay off my remaining education loans? How do I maximize my pretax savings? Should I buy in to a practice, and if so, when?
Healthcare professionals need professional financial advisors who are in tune with the healthcare industry. They need advisors who will look out for them, first and foremost, with no built-in conflicts of interest. Financial advisors who genuinely care, and who are committed to uncommon levels of personal service and relationships.
With experience and expertise in serving healthcare professionals, the advisors at SYM Financial want to talk about how we can best serve you. Here, we offer six tips for healthcare professionals to follow when selecting your next, and hopefully last, financial advisor.
1. Find an advisor who will pledge to put your best interest first
2. Seek out an advisor who’s not just dabbling in your specialty
3. Make sure your advisor can justify the cost of the investments they recommend
4. Choose an advisor who has seen (most of) it before
5. Make sure your next advisory team is overflowing with experience and education
6. Get to know your future advisory team
We want to meet you. For more information, visit www.SYM.com, or have a conversation with an advisor by calling 800-888-7968.